New Post in Your Mail - Enter your email address

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I have not been in vain that my artistic activities and concluded. - Se Tamizh

Hi everyone . I have not been in vain that my artistic activities and concluded Madras to raise the 'street award ceremony has indicated. Students ilayola aravanaippu center, alternative media center also conducted by senior folk artists in the festival was awarded to the young folk artists and artistic appreciation of service. The young artist was elected from Madurai 'Road Award "was given to me. Colvatariya excitement I felt the first time since buying the award. Ilayola award college principal, Professor Sir kalisvaran they gave certificates.
They honored me choose ivvirutirku kalisvaran sir, and younger brother, who proposed 'maticciyam Bala "Thanks to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily One Line

Un Ayalaanai Nesi,

But, Vealiyai Eduthu Vidathe...